Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 24: 6/15

Our journey back from Petra to Madaba was a road trip with stops at tourist sites we hadn't seen yet such as Kerak. Being exhausted from touring around Petra for two days, many of us were extremely exhausted. The places we visited seemed very extravagant, well preserved, and interesting, but I regret how tired I was because I couldn't fully enjoy the sites as I would have liked. Nonetheless, I took pictures for memory, when I did get out the bus at some of the sites. When we arrived back at the hotel,  my friends and I went to our friend Mohammad's home to have one last visit with him and his family. Before dropping us off back at the hotel, he took us to the nice sweet shop around the corner.



I tried this delicious sweet pastry called canava. When he told me it had cheese I was very skeptical, but I actually really enjoyed the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment