Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 21: 6/12


In celebration of my friend Jeison's last day, a group of us took the local bus to Taj Mall in Amman. Somehow we always end up arriving to the bus stop right when the bus is pulling up. This time we rode a different bus into Amman, it was slightly bigger and it took us farther into Amman, very close to the mall. The mall was huge, even bigger than most of the malls in Maryland. There were a lot of nice clothing stores that I would definitely shop at. According to my friend from Russia, the stores are mostly European. I was most excited about the Starbucks. I bought two pastries and a drink, after being separated so long from Starbucks I couldn't help myself. The pastries were much bigger than the ones in America from what I remember. Starbucks was easily the best part of my day.



The entrance of Taj Mall. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment