Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 15: 6/6

Swimming in the Dead Sea was an amazing experience! At first, I was nervous about going out too deep and not floating, but for some scientific reason that I have yet to understand, you automatically float no matter what. The obstacle that is very difficult to avoid is getting salt water in your eyes which is what happened with me. I also spent the evening in Amman, eating on the rooftop that overlooks the city, shopping in the Souk, and watching street dancing on Rainbow street. On Rainbow Street there are many shops/eateries of interest, but one of the most interesting places was the Nutella crepe shop. This was my first time trying a crepe which I did not expect to happen in the Middle East, but it was very good!

Nutella crepe from "Nut&More" 



No comments:

Post a Comment